Saturday, March 10, 2007

Getting Back On The Horse

Woah, talk about stumbling...

I somehow got out of the swing of things with my regular posts. Gosh, I wonder how that could have happened? Well...

Life at the Studio as been in a bit of upheaval lately as I move between jobs. I just left my part-time gig and am getting ready to take on a full time week for the first time in a year. Now, I can hear some of you saying, "Oh, poooor you." A full time week is nothing new to me, not at all. However, a full time week with a wife also working full time, three kids, and one car is something else entirely different. I've been trying to get ready around here for the strain it will place on things during the week because its its unrealistic to think that it won't be stressful. I've also been reorganizing my work space, get sick, get well, and try to keep going with three kids.

Its a very odd experience to turn around and realize that two weeks have gone by. I don't like it, no sir.

One of the other things I have been trying to get organized is my affiliation to a color lab so I will be able to get prints of my work done. This led to me trying to organize my discs of photo collections and realizing that I need a DVD burner pretty badly. High rez digital images can eat up a lot of disc space real fast! Fortunately, I had the forethought of a decent organizational system. It will be odd to finally see my work on paper after spending so many hours looking at it on a monitor screen.

So, my apologies. Things appear to be getting back on track and I am sure you're salivating with the thought of all of my upcoming posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.